Saturday, June 16, 2007

Esther, the Fat Tattooed Mermaid, & her Talking Dog, Poo.


I love this one. I spent forever trying to pay close attention to detail, as I have a tendency to rush, just to get the main image out before my head stops seeing it. This one's a bit of a heartbreaker, though. I sent it in again, to Communication Arts, hoping that it might be good enough to publish, and once again, it didn't get in. They charge $25 per entry. Each year, I try to enter four. This year, I sent this one, thinking it was one of my best. It's sad when one of your best doesn't get picked as one of THEIR best. But I love it anyway! (sniff!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That dog looks familiar!!

pnkrkgrl said...

That looks just like Adie the original doggie supermodel! I heard she left a little stinky "surprise" on the Hilton's lawn right under Paris's window!! She rocks.