Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wardrobe Malfunction My Butt


This is Tara Reid. Remember her "wardrobe malfunction" at Cipriani's in New York City for PDiddy's birthday party? I mean, she's just smiling away for the paparazzi cameras with her entire boob hanging out. There was a lot of talk about that bare boob looking like a botched surgery job, so I imagined this franken-boob. Now maybe it's because I usually only wear tshirts and jeans, but I've never in my life had as many problems with "coverage" as celebrities do today! I could see if it happens once in your life, but 4 times in a month? I mean, is it that hard to get out of a car discreetly--or wear underwear, for that matter? The only explanation is that either these stars are completely delusional about their wardrobes, or they're doing it to get attention. Either way, it's hilarious.

No comments: