Sunday, March 28, 2010

Rebel Without a Body


Yes, this is the reanimated head of James Dean. I was thinking about the rumor that Walt Disney's head is frozen somewhere...but for what purpose? To take over the world with his timeless classic animations? Will his robotic body be equipped with speakers to bombard his enemies with repeat playings of "It's a Small World"?

So I imagined a few more of the world's "legends.." James Dean, Mahatma Gandhi, Marilyn Monroe...what if they were reanimated in the future, attached to robotic bodies and laser eyes, and were sent to TAKE OVER THE WORLD??? ..Well, that's what's going on here. It's just a sketch, since we're still hotel-bound and I don't have access to my acrylics. But I have a series, and I decided to watercolor a sketch or two.

No comments: