Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long Time, No See


Okay, so it's been a while. I think it'll be okay, though, since no one seems to ever read this blog. I don't mind. I didn't do it for you. So since my last post, I've learned I've a gummi bear growing in my tummy. I find it exciting and terrifying all at the same time. I've promised myself I wouldn't start drawing only cutesy baby things. I don't think that will be a problem. In saying that, I dug up this little doodle to remind me to not repeat past sins...When I was little and would visit my grandmother, she would take me to her hairstylist, who would instantly clip my hair shorter, and give me a perm. What did I know? I thought it was "fancy" to go to a stylist. As a result, I perpetually was confused for a boy in many, many school districts. Ah, well. If I screw anything up for my gummi bear, I can always go with this: It Builds Character...

1 comment:

G-ma said...

HEY, Again your are SLAMMING my kid!.... Ok, I thought Grandma did your perm... never remember being able to afford a beauty shop trip! BUT, I do admit it could be goofy looking now that I look back.. does it count that you had VERY unruly, hard to manage hair?... It is actually just like mine... just enough natural wave, to cause trouble, not look cool or pretty... frizzy when it gets humid... does yours still do that?... Mine doesn't frizz as much, just sort of curls up and looks... messy? Love you, MOM